New Patient Registration
The surgery is currently registering new patients who live in the catchment area ONLY. This includes Wood Green and parts of Tottenham, Hornsey and Harringay. Please see map below.
If you wish to register with the surgery. Please provide the following information:
- Proof of Address: Bank statement or Utility Bill dated within the last 6 months
- Proof of ID: Passport or Driving License
- NHS Number and Previous GP Details (if applicable)
- Latest height, weight and blood pressure reading
- Completed BOTH registration forms
Registering Children/Young People (Under 16)
When registering your child we require that at least one parent or guardian to be registered along with them. The practice requires the below information:
- Birth Certificate and or Passport
- Red book if born in the UK if not a list of immunisations
- For new born babies; we require babies hospital discharge summary
- Completed BOTH registrations form (applicable parts)
Please download the registration forms below
Please email the completed registrations forms and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Any incomplete registrations will not be accepted. Please allow 2 working days for your registration to be completed.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services